What makes K-Spec different from other Building Inspection companies…
We are one of the only inspection company in Australia who holds Building and/or Inspection licenses in all states that we operate in.
- Queensland Building Construction Commission – QBCC (QLD)
- Office Fair Trading (NSW)
- Victorian Building Authority – VBA (VIC)
- Consumer and Business Services – CBA (SA)
- Consumer Building and Occupational Services (CBOS) (TAS)
This make us one of the most qualified and credible inspection company in Australia.
All our independent inspection reports adhere to the following Australian Standards, AS 4349.0 (2007) – Inspection of buildings – General requirements and AS 4349.1 Inspection of buildings – Pre-purchase inspections Residential buildings.
When completing our inspection reports specific consideration is made to the following:
- National Construction Code (NCC)
- Relevant Australian Standards (AS)
- Manufacturers Recommendations (MR);
- Good Building Practice (GBP) and
- Reasonability (should it be considered fair and reasonable for rectification of certain items, especially the cost vs outcome)
We are also the inaugural and currently the only recipient of the Master Builders Queensland – Institute of Building Consultants (Gold Coast region) Building Consultant of the year 2017. We are proud members of Master Builders QLD and Housing Industry Australia (HIA).
At K-Spec, we aim to provide our customers with the best possible experience and service. We believe it is important that people and companies stick to what they do best.
Therefore, we have partnered with some of the best local QLD Pest Management companies to handle all our Pest Inspections.
For your peace of mind, these Inspectors are highly experienced and are fully qualified in all facets of Pest Control and Treatment. We can arrange for a Pest Inspection to be carried out at the same or similar time as the Building Inspection.
GMA Certification Group provides us with all our Building/ Council Certification Inspections and reports.
Communication and customer service are imperative to maintaining value business relationships. Therefore, if you have any questions, feedback or would like further information on how K-Spec can assist you please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Operations team on 07 5573 6663 or Mobile 0417 234 254 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with us for more information.