Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Our building inspection service provides you with a thorough inspection of your property after handover, within the 12 months maintenance period or as a general defect inspection on your property.
A handover/ practical completion can provide the peace of mind of having an independent expert provide a detail defects list for your builder to complete as a part of their contractual obligations
Stage inspections can be carried at any time during your build. However, stage inspections are usually conducted at “stage” claims, or “prior” to stage claims. These inspections are Slab, Frame, Enclosed, Fixing and Practical Completion.
Independent and objective advice from an experienced and licensed Building Inspector will give you the confidence to make an informed decision.
We can arrange a Pest and/or Pool Inspection to be conducted at the same time.
K-Spec Building Consultants are independent building inspectors and have registered LHA assessors that can provide assessment of both the design of the dwelling through to the As-Built structure inspection and assessment.
The Building and Construction industry is constantly changing and evolving. Let us provide you with the most updated and independent advice.
Our Consultancy service allows you to make an informed decision regarding your property.
Our specialised mediation and expert witness service provides you with an independent, non advocating inspection and expert report suitable for tribunal/court hearings.
We work with a licensed pest control companies for your termite inspections requirements.
We work with licensed Certifiers for all approvals, certification inspection requirements.
We work with licensed Contractors around Australia to service all your inspection needs.
5 easy steps to book an inspection with us…
- Contact us
- Call us on 07 5573 6663 or 0417 234 254
- Email us email@example.com
- Arrange for a call back via our contact page
- Our Operations team will liaise and handle all the bookings and confirmation with your builder/ agent or property manager
- Our experienced Inspectors will oversee the inspection on your property
- All reports are quality assured by our Operations team and sent out within 24 hours (terms and conditions apply).
- All follow up inspections, bookings and enquiries will be attended to in a timely manner.